Sunday, April 15, 2012

My World of warcraft

I have been playing WoW for about 5yrs now and I still enjoy it when i'm doing something that is :) I'm a PvPer and do from time to time RP because I am in an RP/PvP guild called The Dusk Watch on Twisting Nether. I started on the server as Horde but slowly moved my chars Alli once I joined The Watch on one char I people in the guild really make the game fun and I believe with any MMO it is important to have a great group of friends. Now for my character list! only the 85s


  • Salaura MM Hunter
  • Tygr Feral Druid
  • Avanne Resto Shaman
  • Tonie Frost Death Knight
  • Syrenus Ret Paladin
  • Melinnda Disc Priest


I enjoy playing all my chars and have geared them all to a point but I did stop playing for a bit when Starwars came out (Priest just got to 85 so isn't geared yet). Feel free to tell me your chars if you'd like and whats your favorite class? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment